A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Monday, January 16, 2006

New Memoir Look

As you can see, I've change my memoir to be hosted by Blogger. It's easy to use, and will allow me to put photos on the page. Elijah's program worked well, but this is easier to use, since it was made especially for blogs.
Today went well. Sara woke up about 3 times I think, I don't remember exactly, my brain being kinda foggy! :) She got up kinda early, so mom took over with her, and allowed me to go back to bed, since I was so tired. I'm not exactly used to waking up in the middle of the night to comfort a toddler! I did some school work today, all that I could fit in while Sara napped and the house was kinda quiet.
Well, I'll be putting Sara to bed soon, but maybe I'll try out the picture uploading first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home