A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Nephew and Neice

Currently my nephew and neice are here. James (4) and Sara (almost 2) are here to stay for a week. They came last Thursday, and will stay until this coming Thursday. My sister Maria and her husband Ron are on a cruise, so we're keeping the children. They are a joy, but also tiring! It is preparing me for motherhood I'm sure! Sara sleeps in my room, and last night she woke up 4 times! She kept somehow managing to crawl half-way off her pallat on the floor, while she slept! Sara's such a sweetie though, and James is all-boy, and full of information!
We saw Lydia off today at the airport in Atlanta on her way to West Africa. She'll be there on an internship for 6 months to a year. I'll miss her.
On the way home from Atlanta, I got to drive on the interstate for more than an hour. It was surprisingly easy, especially because I was driving an automatic! I would have driven longer, but I got a cramp in my leg from the position I had to keep my foot in, so I let dad take over.
Currently I'm listening to a musical on cd about the Biblical Nehemiah entitled The Amazing Jerusalem Makeover. It's extremely entertaining! However, if were to ever do it with our church group, we'd have to recruit more boys from somewhere!
I found a really pretty and beautiful skirt at Walmart! It's denim, and is tired and really long. I'm wearing it now, and it's extemely comfortable and pretty! It's so nice to find long skirts somewhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home