A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, December 02, 2005

It's finally Friday! I am ready for the weekend! I look forward for a chance to recover more fully from our trip.. I'm still tired from it!
I just added Heroes of Today pictures to Photo Palace! I had such a good time there last summer, it really helped me grow closer to God.
It has been another typical day. I'm done with my schoolwork, but I still need to practice my flute. Our concert got moved to December 19th, so we have a lot more time left to practice, which is good and bad. Good because the band needs the practice, and band because I'm already really tired of the songs!
It's still really cold, despite the fact that both fires are burning. Our house just doesn't seem to get warm! I will be so glad when we get the central air and heat fully installed... if we're allowed to use it! Daddy says we're only getting it put in to increase the value of the house. However, once we have it, he might let us use it!
I had a good time at band and pointe yesterday. I was happy to see Miriam again, but sad to learn we won't have home church this Sunday. Everyone's doing different things. So, I suppose we'll be going to Fountain of Grace. Pointe went well, though my toes were cramping in the beginning because of the cold. We're going to dance at the Millbrook park tomorrow. I hope I don't freeze!
Well, I should go practice, then do some mending, then make Sloppy Joe's for supper! Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home