A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's the Middle of the Week!

Hi everyone! It's the middle of the week... and only 2 more school days until I'm free for 3 weeks! Yipee! School work is going fine, but a break will be much appreciated.
I was home all day, but had plenty to do! Aside from school work there was sewing, ironing, laundry, dishes... I'm never at a lack of things to do!
Mom and Elijah went up to my sister Maria's house yesterday, and should be back pretty soon. So that means I've been the mama of the house for a little while! I don't mind, I've been trained well!
There's not much else to be said. I walked to get the mail again today, and just tried to keep warm by keeping the fires burning! Well, I guess I'll go and read for a little while, then make chicken chow mein and cornbread for supper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home