A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, December 16, 2005

Wonderful Central Heat

Central heat is finally here! I'm actually ... warm! Amazing when I'm not sitting by the fire huh?
We've been busy all day, cleaning and getting ready for Lydia's arrival and church at our house. I washed and waxed the floor and made Lofgren Biscuits among other things. Lydia's flight from Quebec City got delayed by a snow storm of all things! Something very unusual down here! So, she'll be getting here tomorrow morning instead of late tonight.
Right now I'm waiting for Elijah to download a program to resize pictures, then I'll upload to the Esther musical pictures to go with the essay I wrote about the musical, Perseverance Pays Off.
Tomorrow looks to be a very busy day as well! I'll be making pie crusts, cooking and cubing chicken, and cutting up vegetables in the morning in order to make chicken pot pie for Sunday lunch. In the afternoon we'll be going to the Montgomery Youth Symphony concert, which the Harts are in, and at night I'll be babysiting the Mortons! Phew! At least after tomorrow I'll be on a break from school, and should be able to rest up. Well, I need to go. Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home