A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday Fun

I sure do like Saturdays! Currently Jubilee's friend Rachael is over, Elijah switched Linux distributions, and I'm relaxing!
I danced at the Millbrook park this morning, which other than being really cold, went well. It was very encouraging because the dance team of Lisa's Dance Dimensions dance to all Christian songs!
It's really getting into the Christmas season! Right now I'm bidding on stuff off ebay for presents for my neice. You can get a much better deal on stuff... usually!
The rest of the day will probably go by pretty quickly. Mom's at a funeral for my sister's father-in-law, and I'll probably be doing quite a bit of cleaning. I also hope to start on another dress! The cloth I bought is really pretty... red roses! I can't wait to get it down! But before I do that, I need to finish the mending, so maybe my day won't be so free! I'm looking forward to tonight, because Love's Long Journey (the third movie in the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke) is playing on the Hallmark channel! They changed it from the book again, but it's still a great story!
Well, I guess I'll go. Maybe I'll upload some more pictures. Have a good Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home