A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, January 06, 2006

Beaten Again

I have just been beaten again at Risk. By whom? Why Elijah of course! Ever since Luke left home, he's been the undisputed ruler of the world!
This ends the last weekday of my school break, and I shall miss the relaxing time, and all the books I got to read. However, I do need to settle back into a responsible routine. Although busy, it is quite rewarding.
The time with family has been wonderful! Luke and Michele and family came from December 29th until January 2nd, and Maria and children came from December 29th until January 5th. Needless to say, things were quite hectic and noisy, but quite enjoyable! I really got to know my neices and nephews and siblings better. That was the first time in a long time that all 7 of us Lofgren siblings have been under one roof! Even though we're all siblings, we're very spread out. So spread out that Luke (the oldest) and Jubilee (the youngest) have only lived in the same house for one summer! I had a wonderful time, and will miss everyone immensly. Danielle (6) has grown up quite a bit, and is such a sweet girl. Alex and James (4) are all boy, and rough and tumble. Zach (2) is such a sweetie and both he and Sara (almost 2) just melt your heart! Sara is so cute and such a little girl. And Nate (10 months) is such a delightful baby to tote around!
Well, this post was interrupted by Elijah and Miriam needing to use the computer, so now it is so late I should go to bed. My other post tonight got lost because I entered the wrong info, so that's why I haven't been so posty lately. However, I must go now. Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home