A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fun But Tiring Sunday

Today was really fun, but tiring! Church met here at our house today, which meant there were 36 people here! Needless to say, that was a lot of food to make! Everyone brought something of course, which helped. And we have a lot of taco meat put away in the freezer!
After service this morning, us girls (Bekah T, Bekoh, Lizbeth, and I) talked a lot in my room, as well as during lunch. God has blessed me so abundantly by giving me friends such as those. We we weren't entirely complete though, because our beloved Miriam wasn't here!
After lunch, Ben and Elijah really wanted to play volleyball, so we headed off to play. We played 3 games, and my team one two out of three! We hadn't played in a long time, so some of the attempts were quite hilarious! I'm quite worn out from it all, because falling into the splits at least 10 times well playing really takes it out of one!
After volleyball, the older girls and I again went to our room, where we dressed up and took pictures until they had to leave. We had funny and fabulous moments, and I shall enjoy looking at those pictures!
I shall now be going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home