A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, June 11, 2006

This is only the beginning...

Yesterday a friend of Mom, Dad, and Lydia's flew in from California, and is leaving this afternoon. But this is only the beginning of the weeks visitors!

Tonight Maria, James, and Sara come to stay a week with us! Tomorrow Grandpa, Grandma, and cousins Jonathan and Ben come. On Wednesday Jonathan and Ben leave, but the grandparents don't leave until June 30th. On Thursday Luke, Michele, Danielle, Alex, Zach, and Nate come until Sunday! And all these people are staying at our house! Yes, we'll have a very full house, but it'll be tons of fun to have all my siblings around, as well as my grandparents! Saturday is the celebration for Elijah's graduation and Lydia's return home, and we'll have a lot of friends coming for that.

So, don't expect to hear much from me this next week, though I may get a few pictures to post! Have a good week all of you!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats so neat to have so many siblings! I wish I had more! But I'm happy with my brother and sister! I thank god for them everyday (sometimes they can get a litte crazy!) ! I don't know what I'd do without them!

    Ashley

     
  • At 3:35 PM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you have a good time with all your relatives! See you this Saturday.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, June 11, 2006, Blogger Elijah said…

    >> See you this Saturday.
    Saturday, what's on Saturday? ;)

     
  • At 7:44 PM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you haven't forgotten your own graduation! You just can't get me to believe it.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're looking forward to seeing all of you!

    sil Michele

     
  • At 12:50 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    Hey Anna!

    Was going to write you an e-mail, but I'm here at the University and I don't remember your address.

    Boy, has it been busy! Get up at 5:30, dance all morning, walk around campus and study at the library, drive and get home at 6:00. Too long of days for me!

    Hope you're having fun. I'm learning a lot... and I'm sure my stamina will have improved over the next month! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home