A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Praise Dance Pictures


Here's the pictures of the praise dance recital y'all have been asking for! :-) I asked "Miriam" (thinking Miriam Hart) if she had pictures, and Miriam Lofgren, my sister noticed that, and emailed me pictures she'd taken! So, here's quite a few! Enjoy!

Dancing to Held

My flowing dress and scarf

Ending pose for Praise You In This Storm

Beginning Set Me Free

This one's kinda dark, but our dresses are flowing nicely!

Ending pose for Set Me Free

Beginning of While You Were Sleeping

My semi-solo in While You Were Sleeping

The beggining of I See the Lord. There were a lot of slow holds!

Dancing with the intermediate class in I See The Lord

All the classes together at the end

Was that enough pictures? :-)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Susan said…

    Beautiful! I love the costumes. So feminine and graceful :). Thank you for sharing.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Jessica said…

    Yay...pictures! Thank you for sharing...they were fun to see!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How fun! I'd like to see the video when we come!

    SIL Michele

     
  • At 1:04 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    I love to see pictures of you dancing, Anna! It's too bad you had to have those poster things in the backround. For my last recital we had a HIDEOUS orange curtain behind us, with some girls dancing in red costumes. It made the recording hard to see! Ugh.

    We are leaving tomorrow bright and early for vacation. Sorry I won't be able to write or anything! Have a great week.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    Thanks everyone! Yes Jen, I agree those things were ugly! The theme of the other recitals from the studio our classes are held at was "From Hollywood to Broadway", thus the weird posters! Mom said from far away and without reading any words they almost look like stained glass windows! :-) weird!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger MORTONCLAN said…

    Oh, How beautiful! So elegant! And such pretty costumes! :)
    In Christ,
    Adeline M.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the costumes! I'm also a dancer for Jesus Christ! I also have plans to go to Ballet Magnificat hope to see you there!

    Ashley M. 14

     

Post a Comment

<< Home