A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oak Mountain State Park

On Lydia's last day before she left for Africa, we took a hike at Oak Mountain State Park with the Hudgins family. We went to a waterfall and it was really pretty!

Water sure is pretty!

Strong little Sara!

Sara really wanted to touch the water, so Miriam
holds her to make sure she doesn't fall in!

Lydia and Mrs. Lori talk and enjoy the pretty sight

Pausing to pose on a tree that had fallen over the trail

Mr. Doug with his walking stick

Yours truely in front of the falls

The beautifull waterfall

Mrs. Lori crosses the log so that she can see the
falls better

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Elijah said…

    Hi Anna,

    Cool Pictures.

    It's "Hudgins family" not "Hudgin family" BTW ;0)

    You wanted me to remind you to allow anonymous comments, so consider that done. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home