A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Monday, January 23, 2006

Miserable again!

Yes, it's happened again. I caught yet another cold! I have been miserable for the last 3 days, with a horrendous sore throat, and a runny nose, and at times a slight fever. The sore throat was so bad I barely ate anything for 3 days! On Thursday James and Sara left, so it got a little quieter and I was looking forward to being able to sew and catch up on school. However, I was also feeling a little tinge in my throat. By evening, it was clear that I was getting sick, and during the last few days I have felt "Like I was at death's door", like daddy says. Well, I guess this is just one more cold to go down on the record. I'm not completely well, but feeling a whole lot better, and since I can eat without my throat killing me I feel considerably stronger. Praise God for small things!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home