A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another Tuesday in the life of Anna

Hi all!
Sorry I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog... time just seems to run away from me! However, I'm going to try hard to do better!
Today is pretty much like any other Tuesday, except my praise dance class has been switched to tomorrow! It's kinda nice though, because I have another day to try to recover from our trip to Kasas!
I'll be posting pictures from our trip as soon as I finish editing them in Photo Palace, so make sure you keep checking. I also hope to post other pictures, but as I said, time has been an issue! I'm also going to try to post a chronological thing about our Thanksgiving trip, so keep reading!
Well, I need to make lunch and finish school, but afterwards look for my posts about the Ride to see Relatives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home