A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Start Of My Online Journal

Hi everyone! Welcome to the starting post of my online journal! I only have a few minutes before we leave for our class, Perspectives on World Missions, but I thought I'd start anyway.
Today was a normal day in my life, unlike the many that have passed recently. I woke up around 7 a.m., and did the usual stuff and school. I also added the Fall 2005 camping pictures, which took a while. After lunch, I went to my praise dance class where we started choreographing the song While You Were Sleeping by Casting Crowns. It's a really cool song, because it presents the story of Jesus' birth, death, and return all in one song! I've got to remember to work on it during the day, since I'll be doing one verse by myself, Lauren the next, and the last together. Mrs. Pam also asked me if I would dance Come to Jesus this Sunday at the Fountain of Grace Alliance church in Prattville. I'll probably be doing that since our home church won't be meeting. After Stew and Story, we're all going to be a little tired!
Well, I need to get going, I hope to keep this up though!
Sincerely,
Anna Naomi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home