A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What's Been Happening.

I know I haven't posted in a week, but nothing has come across
my mind to post. Today we have have piano lessons, and I'm
going to work at the library again.
The last weekend in July, our family is going to a Film Festival
in Georgia, and I'm really looking forward to that. To read about
it: www.GeorgiaChristianFilms.com. We went last year with
Anna's family, but I don't think they're coming this time.
The family that is hosting the Festival are really nice. They have
three of the sweetest daughters, and three sons. The oldest daughter,
Kressant, keeps a blog, http://www.smithfamilia.blogspot.com/,
which I enjoy reading a lot. I need to go get ready for lessons.
Miriam Rebekah

5 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Miriam, I would love to know what pieces you are studying on the piano, and what kind of music you like best to play. Would you like to tell us?

     
  • At 9:12 AM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love to tell you about my music. I'm playing a Sonata by Domenico (sp?)Scarlatti, a Gavotte & Musette by I'm not sure. :)
    Also, a Waltz by Frederic Chopin,, and another Sonata of whom I cannot remember the composer. Pretty sad I know, but I get my composers mixed up. I think it's Beethoven, though. I also play out of a hymnbook. Hmmm...my favorite kind of music. I really like arranged hymns, classical music, and music themed on certain movies. I could go on and on about music, so I probably need to stop. ;)

     
  • At 2:13 PM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do volunteer work at the library.
    I would love to do it as a job, but I'm still a bit too busy at home to be doing that, and I can't drive myself. So I work once or twice a week.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just a note about the film festival. It was amazingly special last year. I recommend it to any family that may want something for the whole family to enjoy together and to make new friends !
    The films, several made by families, are inspiring entertainment as well.
    BLESSINGS !
    Love, Anna's Mom

     
  • At 8:37 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger SmithFamily said…

    aww...y'all are so sweet! We would love to see all of y'all at the film fest next weekend!!!I bet it will be a blast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home