A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, July 14, 2006

How Anna's Doing.

I know I haven't written for a few days, but I haven't had anything to write about except everyday normality, and let me assure you, it's not that interesting. Yesterday I worked at our
local library, which I enjoy very much, and today we (as in five of us Harts) have piano lessons, other than that..... I'd love to put pictures of my whole family on here, but I don't have that many at the moment. I'll try to get some in the upcoming week.

I've gotten a couple of letters from Anna, and she says she's doing well, and enjoying it.
The teachers are very helpful, and it's a lot of hard work. She said that she's learning a lot.
On her birthday, her counselor put some balloons and verses outside her dorm room. Throughout the dorm there was three different signs saying that it was Anna's birthday!
That night their group had a party for her, and she said it was lots of fun!
Today is the dance recital, and I'm sure she'll do well. She actually had to audition (I think)
to see if she could make it in the recital, and she did. Go Anna!
Well, I have to go and practice.
God Bless,
Miriam Rebekah

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home