A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Goodbye... but don't leave!

I leave quite early on Monday morning, so I think this is a proper time to bid you all farewell. I will be at Ballet Magnificat's Summer Intensive for 12 days. I'll come back home on a Saturday and only have a day to unpack and pack again for Heroes of Today, leaving for it on Sunday. I will miss writing this blog, but look forward to a change of routine, and dancing of course!

I'll be dancing more than I ever have before, 4-5 hours a day. I'd appreaciate if you all will keep me in your prayers, that I'll have strength, and will learn all I can.

However, don't stop visiting my blog while I'm away! I'll have a very special guest blogger keeping my blog from being dormant while I'm gone. My dear, bosum friend Miriam Rebekah Hart will be blogging here while I'm away. She's always wanted a blog, so I thought I'd give her a taste of it while I'm not able to blog. I hope you have a fun time reading what she has to say!

So, stay tune for Anna's true self to be revealed, all her secrets to be exposed and... Just kidding! I don't know what Miriam has planned, but I'm so glad that I have her for a friend! I can trust this blog to her while I'm gone, with no qualms!

Have fun - and be nice to Miriam! :-)

10 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Jessica said…

    Good-bye! I hope you have a glorious time dancing your heart out for Jesus...

     
  • At 12:25 PM, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Farewell, farewell parting is such sweet sorrow!"

    Goodbye Anna! It's been so much fun to write you! Dance like crazy for Jesus! It's all for him!

    Not to us but to your name be the glory!Amen!

    ~Ashley~

     
  • At 2:21 PM, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Miriam! My name is ashley and I'm 14 and half! I can't wait to hear from you! I'm sorry this short I normaly write very long replys! I'm sick with the stomach illness :(. I hope to feel well by friday we are going camping! I will be gone for two weeks, so I must say goodbye for now!

    Ashley

     
  • At 3:33 PM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Ella said…

    I look forward to finding about you, Miriam. I have only just begun reading Anna's blog, but she mentions you alot.

    Anna, dance qith the joy of the Lord. Let him be totally evident in all you do!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, July 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everyone is looking forward to reading what I post, but I have no idea at the moment what I'm going to post. :) I probably won't be doing that much at all, but I'll do my best.
    Miriam

     
  • At 12:01 PM, July 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Miriam,

    How about you tell us how you met Anna and how you two became bosum buds? :)

    Michele (Anna's sis-in-law)

     
  • At 4:52 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    We'll miss you!!!!!!

    (But I'm sure you'll be having so much fun dancing, you won't have time to miss anyone!)

     
  • At 5:56 AM, July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Michele!
    You gave me the inspiration.
    I'll have a lot for that one! :)

     
  • At 6:20 AM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Anna's friends, Yesterday I brought Anna to Jackson. God did a WONDERFUL connection by giving her a roommate from Athens, AL who comes from a family of 11 !
    Yes, 4 girls and 7 boys. Her roomie is the oldest girl. Her dad and Anna's have similar occupations and for those going to the Alabama Bookfair in Bmghm this weekend I hope see see her mom and introduce any of you that we can connect with.
    Sophie's mom is a VERY special woman !
    Before she and her dad were married they were told they would never have any children !
    Anyway, it looked like there were maybe 300 ! people there for this "intensive". Anna's dorm is right by a LAKE ! I almost stayed--I love being by lakes, coming from Minnesota as I do.
    Anna will tell you more--just had to throw these impressions in for now.
    She can receive snail mail, but I don't think I should post the address here. I will email it to Miriam so you can get it from her or me if you want it.
    Love to you all, Anna's Mom

     
  • At 4:47 PM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the address, Mrs. Lofgren! I don't have anyone's address but Ashley's and I'm not sure how to give address to any of you girls, because my mother doesn't want me posting my email address on here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home