A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We do grow up....

Here are some pictures of Anna and me as we grew up together.

Anna with her baby doll that never left her side,
and myself sitting on the edge of the bench.


Anna and I hugging at our first campout many, many years ago.


This is Elijah, my brother Joel, Anna, and myself
at our first campout about a year after we met.


Spending the day at Anna's house pretty much
meant you were going to play dress-up. :)


Anna and I at our first spring band concert about 3 years ago.

And yes, I was very short.


Wearing the dresses Anna made!















4 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To cute! I have a friend just like that! We used to play dress up and dolls!

    ~ashley~

     
  • At 3:30 PM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Ella said…

    What fun! How tall are you now, Miriam? I am vertically challenged. People think like I am twelve or something. (I think I am barely over 5 foot.)

     
  • At 4:26 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm 5 feet, 7 inches, Ella.
    In the band picture I was about 5 feet, 3 inches. I was sooo happy when I started growing.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't realize you were that tall! I'm only 5ft 4in tall. I'm the tallest of my three sisters, but when I'm with Luke (and Anna's) family, I'm the shortest!! Even Jubi is taller than I am now!

    SIL Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home