A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, June 23, 2006

Categorization

Hi all! I've just categorized all my post, and the categories are in the sidebar. Click on any category to view the links of the posts in those categories. I've always enjoyed blogs that have categories, but Blogger unfortunately doesn't have that built in, so I manually categorized the posts using my website. Thankfully it didn't take too long! I have an upset stomach (comes from babysitting a little boy who got sick while I was there), so I thought it'd be a good use of my time when I don't feel like doing much. Hope you enjoy checking out the categories!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Neat! I like the categories idea.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, June 24, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    Hope you're feeling better!

    I also don't feel totally snappy, but that just comes from eating too much sugar... my own fault. :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, June 24, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    thanks Jen! I am feeling better. Not quite back to my full strength, but not so awful as I felt yesterday and Thursday night. I know how the sugar thing goes... :-)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it!
    ~ashley~

    ps I sent you a picture of me! I'm in my ballet costume!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry you are sick! I work with little kids so sometimes I get sick! Get well soon!

    ashley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home