A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A friend came!

Hi all! I'm just letting you know that you won't be hearing from me in the next few days... Yesterday, mom came in around 10 a.m. and told me that Rebekah Olm was coming in about an hour and was going to stay until Saturday! Her brother's being shipped out to Iraq, and her mom and sisters went up to see him off, but she's staying with us so that she could go with us to band today! The concert's next week, and she didn't want to miss practice! So, I've been having fun going through daily life with a friend around. Tonight, she's even coming babysitting with me! Hope you all are doing well!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home