A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, April 28, 2006

A lovely morning walk

I recently got back from quite a lovely morning walk! Miriam Hart had been telling me how she and her mom were walking in the morning, and I decided to try it. It's deliciously refreshing! God's creation is so beautiful in the morning, and the morning glories are glorious! The quiet, undisterbed except by birds was wonderful to enjoy, as well as the feeling of having a trusty dog with me! Praise God!

O Lord our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for him?
-
Psalm 8:1, 3, 4

5 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said…

    Yes, morning walks are a great way to start the day. I love how green everything is right now! I have a very scenic hour commute to college with beautiful vibrantly green pastures and trees. God's creation is truly marvelous. :-)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Susan said…

    I love morning walks! My mom and I try to walk at least three mornings a week, and it's so refreshing and good for health :).

     
  • At 7:05 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    Beautiful! (Nebraska doesn't look like that!)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Our morning walks have been lovely!
    We smell the honeysuckle, and see other blooming flowers. The picture is very pretty, Anna.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    Yes, honeysuckles are, in my opinion, one of the best frangrances! The picture was taken while camping last year, I was looking for a nice nature one to illustrate the verse. I too, am greatly enjoying all the green around... but I'm sure Nebraska doesn't quite look like that yet! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home