A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Such a beautiful sunrise!

Walking down to the water to get pictures of the sunrise. It started out extremely gorgeous...

...And just got prettier and prettier. The heavens surely do proclaim the glory of God, and the skies proclaim the work of His hands!

The other parts of the lake were beautiful as well!

I see the sun peeping over the horizon!

It has risen!

Isn't it beautiful! I spent my time watching it while sitting on this picnic table and reading the Bible. What a way to wake up!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Susan said…

    Oh! Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. There are few sights of nature more beautiful than a sunrise! Thanks for sharing :).

     
  • At 5:36 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Jessica said…

    How beautiful! Did you take those pictures then? I'm impressed...it's kind of hard to take good sunrise/sunset pictures!

     
  • At 4:16 AM, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Beautiful, Anna!
    Hope y'all had a great trip!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    yes, as I was the only one up, I took the pictures. Thankfully our camera had a sunrise/sunset setting!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Kristin said…

    Those photos are wonderful! I love looking at sunsets :) Thank you for posting them.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    It was so pretty! Just looking back on the pictures makes it hard to believe that I actually saw such a beautiful sight!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely photos! There's nothing like being in the outdoors and spending quiet time with God...with such beauty around, you can't help but lift your heart in worship! :-)

     
  • At 2:34 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Rachel Marie said…

    Beautiful pictures!!! I love sunsets!=)
    Thanks for visiting my blog, Anna Naomi! =) I like your blog, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home