A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ice Skating!


For Jubi's Birthday party, she chose to go ice skating with some friends, and family of course! It was a lot of fun!
The three sisters, Miriam, Anna, and Jubilee

I show off my owie after my dramatic fall

Here come the cupcakes!

Natalie, Anna, Miriam, Caitlin, and Emily enjoy skating

The birthday girl

Jubi zooms by as I help Dellenie keep balanced

Jubi and Suzie

3 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said…

    It's a small world!!! How fun! Hi to Lydia and your mom from me please! (do they remember me?) I went to Total It Up with them in Orlando, FL last summer! I've thought of Lydia every now and then wondering how she was doing. Last I knew she went to Quebec to study French. Now she's in Africa! Wow! How exciting for her! How's she doing? I'm studying French in college and just itching to go to Africa or somewhere to use my French.
    This is An Old Fashioned Girl's sister, btw, and my name is Hannah Garrison. I sure enjoyed meeting your mom and sister last summer!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    Hello! It is a small world indeed! Wow! I told Mom you said hi.

    Lydia is doing well... She's in a very hot part of Africa, so just every day life is hard when everything is so hot! She'll be there until June, when she'll be coming home.

    Amazing to think that I stumbled upon your sister's website, and you happened to be her sister and know Lydia! Wow!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, April 16, 2006, Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said…

    Would you mind if I sent a few questions over e-mail getting information about what Lydia's been doing, specifically what she did in Quebec? Since I'd really like to do something probably similar to what she's done but really have no knowledge or connections with ministries, it'd be nice to talk with someone who's gotten involved and can maybe give me some tips and info. Click on my picture to see my profile and there's a link to my e-mail on the left. If I could e-mail you or your mother some questions, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home