A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Looking forward to camping!

This weekend our family is going to embark on our semi-annual group camping trip! Sadly, we may not be able to camp tomorrow night though... It's 80% chance of rain down here, and gold-ball size hail is forecasted for the region we're going camping! Now that would not be fun to have hail come through your tent!

So, we're going to see what the forecast says tomorrow, and maybe just go up for Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to camp, but I'll be missing a lot of people, since no one in our church but the Paces are coming! It just won't seem like a camp-out!

I hope all of you have a fun weekend, and for those around here... I hope the hail doesn't harm you or yours!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said…

    It's been pretty stormy here in GA but no hail! Have fun camping! I love camping and hiking and outdoor activities, although my family hasn't really had much luck with camping! Almost every time we've gone, it has rained or hailed. The only time it didn't, it was extremely hot and there were ants all over the place, if I remember correctly. But, I still have great memories of all our camping experiences, even if the weather wasn't always the best. :-)

     
  • At 5:40 AM, April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I so hate that we won't be able to come! We won't be coming up on Saturday either. :( Oh well. Happy Camping with the hail :)

     
  • At 10:25 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hope you have a wonderful time camping!

    Thanks for linking to me, btw. I have added your link to my sidebar as well :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home