A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It hailed last night!

Last night, at around 10 p.m. it started to hail marble-sized pieces of ice! It had been storming, and the lightning flashes hadn't permitted me to fall asleep yet, when suddenly I heard little things hitting our roof! I looked out my window and saw hail, then dashed to the living room where the rest of the family was. We were just getting a good look when the power went out, and stayed out most of the night! Elijah took these pictures out the door.

It looks a whole lot like snow, something we pretty much never get down here in the South!

There sure was a lot of it!

Look at the pretty big pieces!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is POWERFUL ! Who would have thought all that ice could pour out of the sky April 20th in Alabama !
    Praise Him that the blueberry bushes came through quite well.He is good ALL the time !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home