A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, March 10, 2006

Not feeling well...

Well, the stomach flu that's been going around has struck the Lofgren household. Jubilee had it yesterday and threw up a few times, and my stomach has been upset all day. This afternoon mom said her stomach is starting to feel bad as well. And, daddy is developing a cold, so we're all not in the best of health. I am starting to feel a little better though, praise God!

I didn't go to dance yesterday because of my foot... From walking around on tiptoe to not hurt my heel I ended up making my ankle hurt. And today, we had an extra praise dance class, but as my stomach wasn't feeling well I couldn't go. Oh well, a little rest is good sometimes!

On another sad note, gmail isn't working, so I can't get my email! Not fun at all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home