A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Monday, February 27, 2006

School schedule

For all who care to know, here's my daily school schedule:

Math - 1 lesson or test in Algebra 2. Math's actually somewhat fun, sometimes!
History - 1 section, chapter review, or test in Abeka World History. Along with math, this is my longest subject!
Science - 1 section, review, or test in Apologia's Exploring Creation With Chemistry. Although I don't really like science, the Apologia books are really good!
English - 1 section or writing assignment from Bob Jones' English 11. Although I'm "technically" in 10th grade, we skipped 10th grade English and went on to 11th.
I've finished Bob Jones' Vocabulary D and Abeka World Literature... literature was probably my favorite subject, for I certainly enjoy reading!
S.A.T. preperation - 1 lesson twice a week
Bible - Review Memlock verses and work on memorizing the book of Ruth to be presented in a sort of storyteller mode.
Music - Try to practice 45 minutes of flute

This is what I try to accomplish every day, but it doesn't always happen, due to unforseen circumstances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home