A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ahh!! Relaxing days!!

I sure do enjoy relaxing days! A nice break from the normal hectic pace of the week. This morning I scrapbooked mostly, pretty much finishing last fall's camping pictures. I'm out of tape and glue now though, so I'll probably have to wait until I can get that to continue.

Thursday was fun as usual! Band was great, and we went to the library, Walmart, and then dance class. I found more Dear America diaries at the library, I really enjoy them! Dance went well, but I had a nasty fall. I have two bruises from it! We were doing inside-outs, and instead of rolling up onto pointe as I should have, I kinda jumped up. Not a good thing to do in new pointe shoes, for they're pretty slippery. Next thing I know, I was falling through the air and slammed into the hard cement floor, on my side. It was pretty scary. I just hate the feeling I got as I was in the air, knowing I was about to hit the floor. It was awful! But, it was my own fault. I just need to be more careful!

Yesterday was another home day. We've had a lot of those recently, but they've allowed me to accomplish a lot. I scrapbooked some after schoolwork, and raked outside. Now my arms ache, and I've got a blister, but the yard looks a little better! I'm just full of aches and pains today!

Tomorrow we'll be going to a church in Millbrook since no one has offered to have home church at their house. We haven't met all together for a long time... I miss everyone a lot! I also miss Daddy, Miriam and Elijah... they won't be back from Africa for 4 days!

Right now Jubilee has her friend Rachael over, and I'll probably get off and go cut out the shirts for the boys. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home