A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

They're on their way!

Hi everyone! Good news, Daddy, Miriam, and Elijah should be here any minute! They called after they flew into Atlanta, and now are driving home. Miriam sounded really tired on the phone, they're probably dealing with major jet lag!

In other Anna news, I'm full of aches and pains right now. If anyone cares to know my woes, here they are: On Monday I strained my shoulders, made my side sore, and bruised my lower leg from carrying/wheeling Jubilee's bike home on one wheel. The fender was rubbing the back wheel, so I wheeled it on wheel down our long dirt driveway, and sometimes carried it because it was easier. Unbeknown to me, it strained my shoulders, and they sure do hurt! My thigh still hurts from where I fell on it last Thursday. And, my feet are now it pain! Yesterday while babysitting the Mortons, I played tag with them, and as my shoes were slipons, I ran around barefoot. Well, now my right heel hurts so much I walk around on tiptoes, and I had an ouchy splinter in the side of my right foot, which I finally removed earlier. My legs are also pretty sore from dance Tuesday... Sorry, you probably didn't want to hear all that, but that's how I'm feeling right now. But, I'll live, since being in sore is pretty much second nature for me. Hope everyone else is feeling great!!

And now, I can't wait to see my family!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home