A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fun Sunday!

Today was very fun! We actually had home church, for the first time in a while! We met with the Turners, Simons, and Paces in Wetumpka park.

It was so nice to finally see Bekah T and Lizbeth again after more than a month! Even though it was hot, we ended up playing capture the stick and my side, (Ben, Jubi, Emily, Caitlin, and I) won! It was fun, but very warm! And yes, my foot is all better, for I was able to run around without it hurting a twinge! Praise God!

We got home around 3:30 p.m. and I sewed until supper. I'm currently working on Alex and James' shirts. It's going well, but I enjoy sewing dresses more. I guess because they're prettier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home