A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm so happy!

Hi everyone! I'm so happy!!! I just finished Saxon Algebra 2, and now I am done with schoolwork for the summer!! But my brain is quite overworked right now... I just did 98 math problems today in order to finish! I was only going to do my last lesson and a test, but then I decided to add the final test, with all it's 50 problems on top of that. So, my brain's been whirling this morning! Ahh, but the feel of freedom... Oh - and did I mention that I'm so happy? :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Jessica said…

    YAY for you!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, May 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! What are you going to do with your newfound freedom?
    SIL Michele

     
  • At 1:42 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    This summer looks busy! We have two gatherings to get ready for one after another in June. I can't wait to see you and your family at Elijah's graduation! Plus, I hope to do a lot of sewing, including having Miriam over to sew for a weekend! I'm also taking flute lessons for 4 weeks, and then going off to the camps in July... Thinks won't really slow down, I'll just have more time to sew and read and clean... and whatever else comes up! :-)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    That's great!

    I am still planning on working on Algebra over the summer. Can't afford to take months of vacation from logical thinking!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, Anna!
    I'm still doing school over the summer, also, but not math.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home