A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, May 19, 2006

Band Concert!

Last night was the homeschool band concert! It was a lot of fun, yet I'm certainly glad to get it over with so that I don't have to practice the songs we've been playing for months. I get tired of them after a while! After the concert a lot of us went to Bruster's, which was a lot of fun! However, some people ate a little too much ice cream...

Me, Mrs. Diana, Jubilee, and Elijah

Miriam and I play flute in Advanced band, and Natalie plays Clarinet

Jubilee plays trumpet in Intermediate band

Some of the Intermediate flutes, Samantha and Bekoh

Elijah and Joel play trumpet in Advanced band, and Ben plays Clarinet, with his sister Emily, who's hidden from view!

The whole Intermediate and Advanced homeschool bands

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She finally calmed down once we were in the car :)
    Good pictures, Mr. Lofgren.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home