A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time with Turners!

My time with the Turners was so fun! On Friday morning, I drove with mom and Jubi up to the Turners house. It took about an hour and a half, but I was so looking forward to being up there, it didn't seem too long. Plus, as I was driving, I had to stay alert!

Bekah's party was so fun! Her room was full of balloons, and as usual she had decorated beautifully! Bekoh was there as well, but Miriam couldn't come and she was sorely missed. After Bekah T opened her presents, we did one of our favorite things... dress up! :) You're never too old, right? Anyways, we took tons of pictures!

Late in the afternoon, Bekoh left, and Bekah T and I dressed up a bit more. After supper, we spent time talking and talking and talking... til about 1 a.m.! I know, a bit late, but we had a lot to talk about! :) We finally decided to go to bed however.

We slept in a bit on Saturday, and can you guess what else we did? That's right! More prettying up for the camera! It was really fun to try to decide what we should wear and how we should pose for each picture.

That afternoon we went for a walk in the woods, as we had a bit of cabin fever! We explored some, and walked along the fence seperating their land from their neighbor's cow pasture. After a while, a whole bunch of cows came over, to see what we were doing. Then, they decided they wanted to see us up close, and began running straight towards us! Thankfully they stopped when they came to the barbed wire, but they kept trying to charge! It was fun trying to scare them off! :) Yes, we were a bit crazy... but just a bit!

Late Saturday afternoon the Turners drove me to where Elijah met us to take me home. I cherish the memories I made with Bekah T and Lizbeth. Friends are such treasures!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home