A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday with Paces and Miles

Yesterday we had church with only the Pace and Miles families. It went well, but I dreadfully missed my dear friends! The Turners were going to come, but Mrs. Denise fell and hurt her foot, so they ended up not coming. Please pray for Mrs. Denise, I heard she was in a lot of pain.

Both families left pretty quickly after lunch, so we had a quiet afternoon. Alas, I got sick again, and spent yesterday reading, resting, or watching television. I had a slight fever, so I was trying to do things that would keep my mind off of it and be restful. Thank God I feel better today, though I have a slight cold. I don't know why I keep getting sick, but as daddy says, it'll be nice to be a mom one day and not catch many colds!

I've finished school work for today, except for practicing. I also need to work some more on choreographing a dance the Mortons want me to do next Sunday for their church's missions conference. Sewing is also something I hope to do this afternoon. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home