A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Bekah T!

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend, Rebekah Turner! My you have a very special day as you turn "Sweet Sixteen!" Thank you for your...

Respect - accepting our quircks
Encouragement - you always find ways to lift my spirit!
Belief - spurring us on in the faith
Excitement - there's never a dull moment with you!
Kindness - I'm inspired by your love
Artisticness - it's so fun to see all the new and pretty things you've done!
Heart-felt love - accepting us for who we are!

Joy - it's catching!
Optimism - you're not easily depressed!
ladYlikeness - truely a young woman of God

Truthfulness - even when it hurts!
Understanding - we can tell you anything!
puRity - commited to waiting for true love
Not being afraid to be different
Enthusiasm - making our things feel important
Really interested in what we have to say

I love you Bekah T!!!

Your friend forever,
Anna Naomi

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home