A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

2 down, 2 to go!

Well, I finished James and Alex's shirts last Sunday night, and now I am working on Zach and Nate's. They will be done by Saturday, even if it means taking off a day of school, or staying up late! They shouldn't take too long... I've already started them, and things go a little faster since I already made two of the same pattern.

In other breaking Anna news... not much is happening! :-) Daddy's off on a business trip, and this afternoon we're going to a press conference that's open to the public, for Roy Moore. Then, we're going to meet Miriam and go out for supper. Yea! I don't have to cook tonight!

All band and ballet have been cancelled for spring break, but then again, what's spring break? :-) I'm still doing my school work, since I prefer to take my time off when we go on trips and the like. So, I'll probably be around home most of the time this week, which is good because I have shirts to so!

Adieu!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Hannah said…

    Thanks for the comment, Anna!
    That's exciting that you'll be able to attend a Roy Moore press conference. I'm sure that will be interesting.

    It does sound like you have a lot of sewing to do! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home