A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've found my twin! :)

A strange thing happened today... When I checked my email, I noticed that someone had posted a new comment in my guestbook. It was kinda strange, when I noticed that the title of the post was "It's my twin!" I read the post, and to my surprise, there is a girl very much like me living in Nebraska! Her name is Jennifer, and she was born on July 5th, 1990, just like me! She also has taken ballet for four years, just like me! She has considered going to Belhaven College to major in ballet, must I say it again? She has 6 siblings, 5 boys and 2 girls are in her family, just the opposite of ours. She also loves pink (must I say more?). She homeschools, and has a blog entitled Jennifer's Musings. She lives on a small acreage outside a small town... doesn't that sound like our house? There are many more similarities, and of course some differences, but I thank God that He allowed Jennifer and I to connect. I hope we can keep in touch as we both grow up!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home