A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another busy day!

I've just gone through yet another busy day! Thursdays are usually my busiest days, I'm out from morning to evening!
We left at 11 a.m., and went to drop off two old window air conditioners that we'd taken out of our house at the Salvation Army. It was quite a chore to get them out of the car, since they were very heavy, and there was only Elijah and I to handle them. However, despite a few bumps and scratches, we got them inside.
After that, it was off to band! All of Beginner B band moved into Intermediate, so we didn't have to get there quite as early. Jubilee went off to play, while Elijah and I talked with Miriam and Joel in a classroom. After a while however, I just couldn't resist going to pick up Bethany then Nathaniel Simon. They are so cute!
Advanced band went okay today. I didn't feel very good though, there was a knot in my stomach the whole time we played. I was dreading the upcoming challenge by Miriam to try and oust me from first chair. Well, it worked, sad to say. But, I did have first since September, so I guess it was Miriam's turn.
Then, we went to Payless Shoe Store, where I found some nice shoes that look really nice with skirts and dresses, which I have taken to wearing mostly. Then, after dropping something off at UPS, we went to the library.
After doing some World History, it was time to change and then go to pointe class! Pointe went good, but my pointe shoes are breaking, so I guess I should order some more tonight. Daddy picked me up, and I drove him home. I didn't do too well though, I kept letting the clutch out to fast and killing. I did it at the light, which just made it worse, because I tried to start really quickly and killed again! I guess the people behind me thought I was a little crazy. Oh well!
And now, I'm writing you. I'm not quite sure what I'll do tonight, I should sew, but I feel like reading. The next two nights I'm going to be babysitting, so this weekend looks busy, especially since we're having church here Sunday!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Elijah said…

    Well, Anna is currently sewing instead of reading. Just goes to show you how diligent my sister Anna is. :)

     
  • At 6:21 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger The Patriot said…

    How many hours of driving time do you have in yet? We have to get 50 here in Nebraska and I have about 25 so far. I love driving!

    Do you guys belong to a home-church? What denomination is it? We used to have a home-church in our area until it broke up and we became members of the PCA church.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home