A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, August 11, 2006

The End

Yes, the time has come to bring A Graceful Maiden's Memoir to an end. I haven't even had this blog a full year, yet this is the last post, bring this to an end. I have really enjoyed the time I've spent doing this blog... all the people I've met, and things I've been able to write.

However, I'm not disappearing from the blogosphere completely. Indeed, A Graceful Maiden's Memoir will be ended, but Miriam Hart and I are starting a double blog, entitled Maidens of Worth. I have enjoyed having my own blog, but I'm now really looking forward to doing a new blog together with my dear friend. It will be quite similar to A Graceful Maiden's Memoir, it'll just be both of us contributing. I hope you enjoy it!

So, from now on the place to find my writings will be http://maidensofworth.blogspot.com . If you have linked to A Graceful Maiden's Memoir, I would appreciate it if you'd remove the link. I won't delete this blog, you can still come back and read whatever, but nothing new will be appearing here either.

I hope you enjoy Maidens of Worth. I am looking forward to sharing a blog with my soul mate, Miriam Rebekah Hart. Please check it out!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Ella said…

    Ok, I wasn't expecting that surprise. I'll just change where I visit; you won't be losing me!

     
  • At 6:37 AM, August 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry that "A Graceful Maiden's Memoir" is ending! (It certainly was a surprise!) Yours was the first blog I had ever been on, and your links have led me to many others! Thank you so much for all you have done! I look forward to reading your new blog with Miriam, and getting to know her better!
    Thanks again!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, August 12, 2006, Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said…

    I'm glad you're at least staying in the blogosphere, and I look forward to reading yours and Miriam's new blog!
    Your picture writing "The End" was a very neat addition to your last post. :-)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, August 12, 2006, Blogger Susan said…

    I just (finally) updated my sidebar. I'm glad you're still going to stay around the blogosphere, and I think a dual blog with Miriam is a great idea!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, August 12, 2006, Blogger Kelsa said…

    Wow...that was suprising, and sad. But I'm glad you're not totally leaving the blogspere! You'll have my readership over at Maidens of Worth - and my link!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Anna Naomi said…

    Thanks for all the comments! I'm glad you all will still visit me even in my different location. =)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Jessica said…

    Late comment (I've been away from the blogosphere for a couple days)...but I just wanted to let you know that I too will continue to visit you in your new joint blog...what a great idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home