A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Friday, March 24, 2006

Little Clothes are done!

This afternoon, right before supper, I finished the shirts and dresses for Danielle, Alexander, James, Zachariah, Sara, and Nathaniel! Yes! And just in time, for we'll be going out of town tomorrow, and won't get back until Wednesday night! Here's some pictures

The four shirts. (my eyes are really squinty, but for some reason I can't seem to keep my eyes wide open when the flash goes off)

The two dresses

All together

Four shirts, two dresses. They were fun to make, but I'm glad they're done!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, March 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They're wonderful, Anna!
    I love the dresses, and the shirts are precious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home