A Graceful Maiden's Memoir

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song!" - Psalm 28:7

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday stuff

Another Saturday is going by! It's pretty quiet around here, because Elijah and dad are up in Texas, well, actually they're probably driving home by now. Not that they make much noise, but without the menfolk, the house seems empty!

I just got through washing and waxing the kitchen, and cleaning the bathroom. I've also been working on Valentines, because I've got to have them done in 3 days!

I finished my red rose dress last night! It is so pretty! I plan to wear it tomorrow, and maybe I'll be able to get a picture of it put up. The cloth was pretty, but it in a dress is just gorgeous! It took lots of rip stitching to get it done, as usual, but it turned out well. Things would have gone better if I hadn't sewn the wrong side of the skirt to the right side of the shirt! :) Next sewing project will be matching shirts and dresses for my 2 neices and 4 nephews. I hope to get them done in time for Easter. Their clothes are smaller, so they shouldn't take as long... right?

Well, guess I'll be going. I can't wait for church at the Paces tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home